Sunday 16 March 2014

HE Shows Us Mercy Again!

Alhamdhulilah. The air today morning carried an earthy, natural fragrance again. This time stronger, fresher, sweeter.

Thank you, my Rabb, for your mercy through this blessing. I do not remember feeling inconvenienced when it rained, but will remind myself never to harbour such thoughts.

I remember anticipating rain on 31st January, as was forecasted, as I was on my way home after covering an event. But only Allah (S.W.T) knows best. It's been exactly a month and a half since we saw and felt rain. Something which we on this land take for granted. AZ has always told me that we are really blessed here to have rain and sunshine at all times.

Back home in India and in Jubail where AZ is from, he says the weather patterns can be extreme. Once again, this is a reminder for me to appreciate what we have here on this land.

Thank you so much, Ya Rabb.

Source: Internet

Today, the look of the trees from our windows was too irresistible to ignore a click on the phone. Here's how they smiled at us. 



Every minute thing on this earth and beyond is Allah's creations. I have read that there are 700 verses in the Quran that strongly encourage believers to reflect on nature.

One such verse in The Quran states: "And it is He who spread out the earth, and set thereon mountains standing firm and (flowing) rivers; and fruit of every kind He made in pairs, two and two; He draweth the night as a veil over the Day. Behold, verily in these things there are signs for those who consider." (13:3) 

No comments:

Post a Comment