Saturday 10 May 2014

Thankful Moments

May 5 brought a lot of happy moments for AZ and me, Alhamdhulilah. We thank Allah for his blessings and are really grateful that our duas have been answered.


AZ always tell me this - that be it in the most happiest moment, the first thing that we should do is to pray two rakats of naafil prayer. And that's the only way we can thank our Rabb, isn't it?

“Therefore remember Me (by praying, glorifying), I will remember you, and be grateful to Me (for My countless Favors on you) and never be ungrateful to Me.” [Surah al-Baqarah 2: 152]

Source: Internet

3 comments:

  1. Mash'Allah always good to hear good news. Good to see people remembering Allah in their good times too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alhamdhulilah. And thanks for leaving a note, Sis! A lil thrill and joy that the first person to comment on my blog is my favourite blogger Sister. :)

    ReplyDelete