Wednesday 23 July 2014

Ramadan Journal 2014 - Just So Soon...

I knew it... that I wouldn't be able to keep up with my blog posts for this month. But I am not complaining though.

This Ramadan has brought about new awareness. 

What was difficult are the  many upsetting news of Muslims and non-Muslims alike around the world.

May Allah forgive us all, and accept all our duas and deeds. Ameen.

Like I said, I am not going to try and complete my journal now. There are only four precious days in this precious month left this year. While I still can, I want to try to make the most of it, In-Shaa-Allah.
Let's us all too.

Will come to this space to complete my journal after Eid, In-Shaa-Allah. I pray that all my brothers and sisters will persevere to make the most of this Ramadan with the best of imaan. Ameen.

The new Quran I have been reciting from this Ramadan.

No comments:

Post a Comment