Sunday 16 March 2014

Showers Of Blessings!

It rained today! Alhamdhulilah.

It was really heartwarming to see rain falling after so many, many days. Mum and I were in the kitchen making lunch, and the moment we heard raindrops, we both cheered. AZ and Brother joined us in rejoicing very shortly after.

Albeit a brief shower it was, it was still sweet. Looking out of our windows, the flowers and leaves on the trees closest to us really seemed to be smiling. While half my mind prompted me to get a shot on my phone, the other half was therapeutic - it just told me to enjoy the moment. And I did.

And the smell of rain in the air was equally refreshing too.

Rain. In Islam, nature has a beautiful place. In fact, everything is beautiful about Islam. The hadith - teachings and sayings of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) - bring us some moving knowledge on rain. Just do a search on the Internet and there's an abundance of Islamic literature of what rain means for us. Masha-Allah.

For me, the first thing that comes to mind when it rains is to make lots of duas. It is narrated that Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) has said that among other times, the time of rain is also one when our duas will be accepted. Beautiful, isn't it?


Source: Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment